The PokémonProvince Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite spin-off game?

3 posters

Go down

What's your favorite spin-off game? Empty What's your favorite spin-off game?

Post by Fiori January 5th 2016, 7:25 am

So which one is your favorite as of right now? If you have more than one then that's fine. You can list as many as you want here.

My favorite spin-off game is Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon and Pokémon Shuffle. Both of them are my favorite because they fall into the "strategy/puzzle" category. The graphics with Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon dazzled me when I first played it. I was so used to seeing everything in sprite version and suddenly seeing it in 3D took me by surprise. Pokémon Shuffle is a type of game where you have to match three or more of the same kind. For me it never seemed boring and helped me stay occupied. I suggest trying it out if you haven't already. You might or might not like it but give it a try. It doesn't hurt to try out something new right?
Fiori
Fiori

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite spin-off game? Empty Re: What's your favorite spin-off game?

Post by Kaiyu January 5th 2016, 9:50 am

My favorite spin-off game is Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. This was my first game from the Mystery Dungeon series. The graphics look very nice and the gameplay is cool as well. I haven't beaten the game just yet but so far the story is interesting.
Kaiyu
Kaiyu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite spin-off game? Empty Re: What's your favorite spin-off game?

Post by Hanolira January 6th 2016, 1:25 pm

My favorite spin-off game is Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. The graphics of the game are really amazing and I'm enjoying the storyline so far. I haven't beaten the game yet though.
Hanolira
Hanolira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum